Sunday, May 21, 2006

When night comes,

my mind becomes calm. I guess that is because I was born at night. On Sunday night, without any plan, I am home, writing this with a cup of tea and jazz music. What a luxury night. Especially in a city like NY where people never stop, cutting myself from it brings a sense of exclusiveness. The only thing is lacking here would be a view from my windows. I am on the ground floor and the view from the window is a building and gigantic radiators. No natural light, no sky. It is not romantic at all. Well, we need to compromise one thing in NY Apartment. My dream is to live in a house with windows that have natural scenery. Then, I will not need to put up paintings home. There, I will have seasonal views through the windows, which will never be the same. All I need there are a huge wooden table and my computer. I easily imagine myself writing something there, looking at the views. I am happy now, although I wasn't during the day. I have been ill for two weeks having so much pain in my body. Waking up already feeling pain, I distracted myself doing food shopping, cooking and cleaning. I was annoyed with not having enough quarters for laundry and rejection from Duane Read to break one-dollar bill to quarters. I was annoyed with myself not being in a good condition for a long time. Ha, Emotions are such unpredictable. Like the whether in NY, yet it is natural to have emotions' swings. If the windows that have all seasons and all the weather look beautiful to me, me becoming really emotional would not be so bad. I may just desire to be really humane. Well and yes, having said that, I am happy to the point where I can feel what I am feeling.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3:13:48:12 said...

shakes and swings.
smelling the rain now, color of sky changes..

3:24 PM  
Blogger seeds said...

lovely.
I saw your blog and found your cool photo.
very sentimental!?

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home