Sunday, March 26, 2006

white

I painted home today. The reasons are: 1, I wanted to get rid of stains of chocolate milk on the walls and ceiling that I splashed over when I had a huge fight with my ex. 2, I planned to move out my apartment but I decided not to move out. The room looks brand new now and I feel fresh. If somebody visits my apartment, he or she will not know about the stains, which looked like Pollack's painting. Yes, I cleared off my past, but did I really? Is it possible to wipe the past? How hard I try to forget it, sometimes the memories flash back into my mind. Even though the wall and ceiling are now all white, I remember exactly where the stains were. It is not easy to let the things especially bitter memories go. When it comes to some sweet memories, we all hold on to them. I did something that I should have done or shouldn't have done. I wonder how others get away with it. No clue, I wish I could paint all white over my mind and go back to innocent mind. At least, my white walls and celing makes me feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home