Sunday, February 12, 2006

aunt!


Last Saturday, I went to my friends' baby shower party and found out that my name was on a list for their coming baby's name. I was EXCITED! It is always good to be on the list for any reason, but this makes me feel more than just happy. If it happens, then I will feel really close to this baby. Especially I never met anybody who has the same name as mine. Then, next day I spend sometime with my other friends with their kids. The boy, Nowak, is 18 months and the girl, Karla, is almost 4 years old. They are my favorite kids, as they are really like the real kids. My meaning "the real" is that they are wild. They always have a running nose, leave food on their faces and run around. Nowadays, kids are too clean and their parents are too protective. However, my friends let them be really free. When Nowak hit his forehead on a table, while I reacted, the daddy kept calm, saying to me like," Kids are supposed to hit!" When we had a piece of chocolate, Nowak and Karla as usual had chocolate all over their faces. Then I tried to get paper napkins, mom kept calm, saying to me like, " let them clean by their hands!" And, they did it. Isn't it cool? I do think so. We spent the whole day together, dancing, screaming, jumping and it was so much fun. On the way back home, I felt that I’d lived in NYC long enough to be something like an aunt, which assured me that this city was my home. I may not be able to have my own baby, as I am just getting old. Well, life on the earth has been chaotic like the wars and etc. So, if I cannot have it, I can still adapt an orphan, since there are so many orphans in the world. Anyway, this is another issue that I can really talk about on and on. My main point here is that it would be so cool to be an aunt for all my friends' kids!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful; these thoughts, observations and lovingly crafted words are like precious little gems tossed out into the universe...

12:26 AM  
Blogger seeds said...

thank you so much for the comment.
It IS very encouraging.
I want to inprove my english so that I can articulate my thoughs more.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home