Monday, October 24, 2005

rain


Sometime I cry like everybody else. I cried like tonight’s raindrops from the sky. I needed it to release my emotions, which have been suppressed deep down within me. When things get crazy, we forget talking to ourselves. Since I have been working, running around, and throwing myself into the bed at the end of the day, I did not have a time to be in touch with myself. Well, I think that I have to clarify thins in my life again, as my innocence is trying to tell me that what I am doing is something wrong. My innocence is feeling such pain, because of me. I amy take some works, even though I don't feel happy, but because of my money, my ego or wrong reasons. Out of fear for unknown, I may hold onto things that bring me a sense of secure. Out of fear for being disliked, I may say yes when I need to say No. In order to let new winds come in, I may have to leave out some places, some people, some jobs, or some of my old habits. I don't know exactly what they are. The good part of this story is that at least I heard and watered myself. Actually, I like tonight and tonight's rain.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just the same reason why i needed to leave NYC... I found my true thoughts came back as soon as I left. It's easy to get caught up in too much and you are smart to realize that. Let go of the unnecessaries and keep time for yourself. Still, I am very confused here too; but in a calmer, healthier way. Thank you for the book and chocolate! I will send you something soon too.
Love, O

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i walked few blocks in the rain. i can't get out of blue yet. i wish rain won't stop for a while. it will be bright sunshine again as how life goes on.

i am enjoying the smell of rain...

2:44 PM  
Blogger seeds said...

O!
Still raining today...and cold.
I dont want to leave NY, as I love it...(not forever though)
wherever we are, we always have to face ourselves, which make us grow.
Hope you like the book! I read it about 10 years ago, and I am reading it over and over again.
Love and respect!

5:12 PM  
Blogger seeds said...

H! I feel u, but
dont get sick!!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home