Monday, September 19, 2005

Music


Music is, for me, the most favorite form of arts. It is intangible, yet has strong presence. I have been DJing since 1998 here in NY and Tokyo. This is because I like sharing the music that I have been collecting with people. My style is eclectic and I don’t mix. I say that I am a living music box rather than a dj. People ask, " What kind of music do you like?" or " Who is your favorite musicians?" These questions give me a hard time to answer, as I don’t choose music out of genres nor artists. If a tune touches me, that is the music I am going to like. I don’t remember the name of the artists on top of that. When the tune penetrates into my bloods, I forget about everything and I feel as if I were taken to the abyss of universe. I feel as if I were dancing with the composer, producer, or all the musicians of the tune. This is an indescribable ecstasy. I sincerely love music. It gives me such inspiration and happiness, thus it is always such pleasure for me to share it with people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inspring~

8:43 PM  
Blogger seeds said...

Thanks!!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home