Thursday, September 29, 2005

After the rain


After the rain today, the blue sky emerged. The air was absolutely crisp and fresh, leaving a faint smell of the rain. I was walking in Madison Square Park, feeling relieved. All the things in the park were shining. People seemed to enjoy the unexpected sunshine. The trees flutter in the wind. The raindrops that had been left on the trees suddenly fell off onto the earth, which reminds me of a dog shaking his body. With the bright sunshine, the falling drops were like diamonds. Feeling stressed out with work, I sighed a bit and took a deep breath. Every time I am in nature, I feel relaxed. Nothing can be more innocent and beautiful than the things in nature. It teaches me, " There is no need to try to do anything, be as the way I am." Yes, it is simple, but " What is my character?" Depending on a situation, I play a suitable role, or try to look mature. It is tiring. I strongly wished, today, that I could have opened my arms and run around all over the park like a child. Yes, that is real me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home