Sunday, October 23, 2005

In the moment


It has been too busy to sit and write something for my blog. Since the last article, the whether has already changed. The sky is high, the air is chilly and crisp, and the greens have changing their colors. I spent the whole day sitting, writing a proposal for a new show, and cleaning my room. What a luxurious day!! More importantly, I stepped out to get a coffee and took a short walk. I really walked!!! It doesn’t mean that I never was outside before, yet, due to my hectic sckdule, my mind was not in the moment. I felt as if I did not breathe. Today, without being worried about anything, I could fully paid attention to my steps and everything in outside. I could feel and smell the air, see the things in the sky, things on the streets, the fruitful trees and the peaceful energy of Sunday afternoon in the city. Fully walking, this simple action, brought me greatly peace and luxury. Well. I will be ready for coming week again!

3 Comments:

Blogger 3:13:48:12 said...

blue rain, blue shadow, blue wall and blue heart

10:17 PM  
Blogger seeds said...

Heejung?

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes strange numbers is me ;-P

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home