Monday, February 20, 2006

I was sad,


so I put on the headphone and played music at the maximum volume. Ecstasy. It takes me to the abyss of the universe and unlocks my locked heart. Freedom. I feel as if I were forgiven for something that I did badly and cleanse my heart and spirit. I feel as if I were caught in the rain shower of music. Purity. When music drops get though my body and bloods, I am no longer myself. I become water and evapolate into the air. Music tells me all about life, a feeling of happiness, sadness, joy, bitterness, struggle, rejection, denial and peace and all. Then I assure that I am not alnoe. At this moment, sombody may listen to the same music that I listen and feel the same way I do. I cannot live without music. Even if I get 50 years old or older, I want to dj to share the music that I like with people at the maximum volume and dance all night. My genuine feeling for music will never change until my last day comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home