Thursday, December 21, 2006

the road


This year, 2006 will end soon. Looking back upon this year's happenings: instability of my health condition, the visa problem, non-stop labor, heavy responsibly on my job, moving, I feel as if I held my breath all the way up until now. Did I ever look like a boxer ducking from endless blows? Along the way on life, yes, it is true that the road will have traffic, bumps, holes, fogs, and on and on. Yet, for some people, the road seems to be smooth like a highway. Does this depend on one's choice or just fate? How will I know which way would be more smooth than the other roads? Does somebody have more clear eyes or psychic to anticipate which roads could be straight? Or, the road that one takes is already determined before one's birth? Is it true that the obstacles are to overcome or just exist anyway? Well, whether I like it or not, the one thing is clear; the road that I take doesn't seem to be so easy. However, the drive without a map, needless to say, is more adventurous. What ever I confront along the way, there, I have to stop where I might find a little flower on the road, which I will miss out, if I don't stop. Sometimes, the gasoline could run out. Then I will stop again to recuperate. There, I might see somebody whom I will miss out, if I don’t stop. The harder the road is, the more I will feel alive. That’s life and I like that. So, no matter how tough this year was, my heart is now fully filled with satisfaction and joy. Yet, the gasoline IS running out, so I will pull out my car and leave the city tomorrow. Yes, a break from the commotion of the city. I will not know what will bring to me in this break, which excites me more. In the mean time, thanks NYC and I will see u in my high-spirited next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home