Friday, April 10, 2009

uncompleted

I'm listening to pumping up music and writing this in a total mess in my apartment right this moment. I've been starting packing for my move and found so many notebooks--a few in boxes that had never been open since I moved in, a few in between of books, a few in my handbags, a few in a kitchen, a few in drawers...on and on. Right, I am kind of an ADD type and kind of people who read 3 to 4 different books at the same time and never finish unless the books were super engaging. Having said that, you might easily imagine my "notebooks situation." A few notebooks seemed to be initially served as word-books, which new English words to memorize were written, then after a few pages, all of sudden, a sentence like, "it is rainy and cold today, I feel miserable..." appears, then after a several pages, there is the list of the things need to be done. In another one, there are people's phone numbers and my account name and pass word for the bank account, the internet, or frequent flyer program, then out of blue in the middle of the white space, here it goes again, " why I can't love myself? blur blur blur?" I have more than 10 of such mysterious notebooks and all the notebooks is unfinished with lots of blank pages left. Interesting enough, in all those diary-looking pages, I could not find any lines like, "Wow, I am super happy!" I guess that is the nature of a diary? --- Poeple write when they are down? Or is that only me?
Anyhow, I really don't know what to do with those notebooks. They don't really serve the initial purpose as wordbooks or address books. Surely, they can't be used as a diary, as I am absolutely not a "write-a-diary-everyday" person.

Now, what? Pathetic? Looking at the unfinished collection of my notebooks in the mess with loud music, I ponder if I were really an uncompleted person. I am leaving NYC in the summer for a while to sort things out, independently work and start a new chapter of my life. This decision is like my notebooks? My life is indeed consisted of a series of different adventures--Traveling around, living in many different places (Sydney, Hawaii, a remote island in Japan and NYC), moving around within Tokyo and NYC so many times, changing professions too many many times. There has been no consistency in my life what so ever. (I once was like a hippie and now I am a gallerian....make no sense?)
If I could complete one of my notebooks, would I be able to figure out a way to integrate all the aspects of my life?
Oh Well, at least, before then, I’m going to have to need to finish one of my notebooks.

2 Comments:

Blogger orki said...

I like you just the way you are! We all have uncompleted notebooks.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsacsa.blog.galeon.com/]sac longchamps[/url] Circle of SupportOne of the most important motivating factors to surviving social situations without straying from your diet is to employ your family and friends to support you in your efforts to pickup and maintain a healthier lifestyle. By asking those who love you to help you with your journey, they will feel more inclined to encourage you to do good, than to allow you to stray from your path. Think of these people as your "junk Mulberry Classic Natural Leather Messenger Bag Light Brown for Men,2012 new arrival Mulberry bags here with low price but high quality. food buffer," use them to help keep you away from the social snacking, and see how it benefits them as well..
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.tumblr.com/]sac longchamp[/url] 3. Pin sides together -- make sure to capture the ribbon! 4. Sew up side and on end (make sure you sew closed the end opposite where you put the ribbon!). This option will remove more of the soap and provide the best results. Remove the bag and place it in the dryer. Commercial laundromat dryers are generally the only ones large enough to properly dry Mulberry bags UK sale outlet store will provide you best service and top quality Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Small Bayswater Satchel Brown Bag, 2013 new arrivals on sale save up to 60%. a sleeping bag.
[url=http://longchampmoi.web.wox.cc/blog/]longchamp soldes[/url] As becoming personally responsible for the fate of the globe became such a trend, various fashion brands have increasingly tried to do more to cut back on their usage of harmful and eco-damaging Fabulous all the different styles of Mulberry Outlet Medium Alexa Leather Satchel Red Bag online supply materials. Ferragamo's version of going green is a concerted effort by the powers that be in upper management to take a stance for all of fashion, not just the Ferragamo name. They hope to be the example in the world, awaking the well-off and famous people to the fact that eco-friendly material gives the same results as the old fashions they once purchased.. There are some designer handbags that are sold at some outlets. Also, it is possible to find quite a few cheap Hermes bags at quite a few Hermes outlet across United States. At Hermes outlet shops, you'll discover that a designer bag is just not as expensive as you feel..

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home